martes, 13 de mayo de 2008

My house



Well something you could tell us about is the place where you live.

Tell us about your house. Explain…

- Where it is (in the city/ in the countryside/ in a village)
- If it is a block of flats, a house, a semidetached house or a rural house
- How many rooms it has
- Which room you spend the most time in
- What kind of furniture it has
- How long you have lived in it
- If you like your house and why

Example

I live in a block of flats in the city centre. I live on the second floor. My flat is not very big. It has three rooms, a living room, two bathrooms and a kitchen. The bedrooms are small, but the living room and the kitchen are bigger.
I usually spend most of the time in the living room. In the living room there is a sofa and an armchair. There is also a chest of drawers and a big cupboard with shelves. There is also a large table with four chairs around it. The furniture in my house is not modern, but not classical either. I think it is very traditional.
I have lived in this house for twenty years now. I like it because it is sunny and very near the main services. So I don’t need a car to move around the city.

No hay comentarios: