martes, 13 de mayo de 2008

Tell us about your family


Do you have a large or a small family?

Can you tell us alittle about it?


Say...


  • if you have a big family.

  • who you live with.

  • if the others memeber of your family live near or far away

  • who you look like in your family

  • and who you get on well with






Example:


I don't have a very large family. We are my husband, my two children and me. My children are 12 and 16 years old, they are still studying. Both go to school.

My husband and I work and my children sometimes help us at home.

We do many things together. We usually go away on holiday or go out to the countryside at the weekends. On Saturday it is sports day and we go to see my son's football matches.

I also have a brother and many sisters. But they live with their family in their own house. I get on well with everybody in my family.

We come together to celebrate birthdays or Christmas. We enjoy ourselves a lot.

No hay comentarios: